Simplist is a digital mortgage marketplace committed to modernizing and simplifying the largely outdated and stressful mortgage application process. Founded in 2018 by a team of experienced real estate and finance professionals, Simplist works with major national firms and established regional lenders alike to quickly and securely match borrowers with the perfect mortgage. Simplist serves as the sole point of contact for borrowers, from application through closing. Mortgages were created in the 1700s, and we are modernizing the experience for today's consumers.
As our team rapidly scales, Simplist is looking to fill the position of Full Stack Engineer, reporting directly to the Vice President of Engineering and working closely with both backend and frontend teams. Candidates will be well versed with C#, TypeScript, have a solid understanding of fundamental computer science principles, as well as demonstrate their ability to leverage design patterns to deliver robust and scalable solutions. Ideal candidates must be detail oriented, be able to thrive in a start-up environment and be interested in a long-term position with real upside. Knowledge of message-oriented architectures, real-time messaging paradigms and micro-services is a big plus.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implement new backend features using C#, .NET Core & ASP.NET MVC
- Implement new frontend features using Angular 9 & TypeScript
- Emphasize performance-oriented code
- Participate in team design sessions
- Participate in QA testing when required
- Participate in code reviews
- Fluent with C# / .NET Core / ASP.NET MVC
- Fluent with TypeScript / Angular2+
- Fluent with asynchronous programming
- Deep understanding of micro-service architectures
- Ability to demonstrate proficiency with various design patterns
- Familiar with object-oriented programming
- Familiar with data structures and algorithms
- Familiar with agile programming methodologies
- Familiar with release management best practices
- Ability to demonstrate an understanding of message-oriented architectures
- Knowledge of WebSockets and SignalR
- Knowledge of distributed programming principles
- Knowledge of relational databases
- Branching strategies
- Bachelor’s Degree
We are excited to speak with you about our revolutionary product and dynamic team – there is nothing else like it. With a ton of buzz in the market around what we are building, now is the best time to join!
To apply, send us an email with your resume and tell us why you want to work at Simplist.