Simplist is a digital mortgage marketplace committed to modernizing and simplifying the largely outdated and stressful mortgage application process. Founded in 2018 by a team of experienced real estate and finance professionals, Simplist works with major national firms and established regional lenders alike to quickly and securely match borrowers with the perfect mortgage. Simplist serves as the sole point of contact for borrowers, from application through closing. Mortgages were created in the 1700s, and we are modernizing the experience for today's consumers.
As our team rapidly scales, Simplist is looking for a Senior Frontend Engineer with a keen eye for pixel perfection to help us build our next-generation real time platform. This system has been built from the ground up by a team with 30+ years combined fintech expertise. The ideal candidate will be able to take rough wireframes and deliver an immersive user experience filled with state-of-the-art design elements, such as innovative controls and eye-catching animations. They will also work closely with backend engineers to tie in backend functionality. A mobile-first approach to all design strategies along with the ability to wear multiple hats will separate this candidate from the crowd. Ideal candidates must be detail oriented, able to thrive in a start-up environment and be interested in a long-term position with real upside.
Role & Responsibilities
- Implement new frontend features using Angular 9 & TypeScript
- Use HTML5 & CSS to bring new features to life
- Build mockups with Sketch or Adobe XD
- Collaborate with the backend team
- Emphasize performance-oriented code
- Participate in code reviews
- Participate in QA testing when required
- Fluent with Angular2+ / TypeScript / Bootstrap / HTML5 / CSS
- Fluent with asynchronous programming methodologies
- Fluent with CSS animations
- Experience with the angular animation framework
- Experience with SignalR/Websockets, C#/.NET, ASP.NET MVC, SQL Server, microservice architectures and real time messaging is huge plus
- Bachelor’s degree
We are excited to speak with you about our revolutionary product and dynamic team – there is nothing else like it. With a ton of buzz in the market around what we are building, now is the best time to join!
To apply, send us an email with your resume and tell us why you want to work at Simplist.